- $250 minimum deposit required to open
- ATM/Debit Card available after approval
- $250 minimum balance to maintain for no service charge
What you need to open a checking account:
- Identification – driver’s license, military ID, or passport
- Social Security Card
- $250 minimum to open an account
*If you are opening a joint account, the co-owner will also need to be with you to sign on to the account.
*If you are under the age of 18, please bring a parent with you to co-sign for you.
*Please notify us if any of your information changes, such as your address, phone number, etc. so we can update your account.